Saturday, April 14, 2018

This House Believes......the start of a mini album

Hi everybody!
How’s your weekend going? It’s been so rainy here in Alabama. It’s just miserable outside. So, more  time to spend in the craft room right?! Ha!

I’m working on a 5x7 mini album. This size is great to add 4x6 pics in and have a mat all around. Pic on one side of the page and journaling on the other! Love it! 
I’m using the Simple Stories collection “Faith” and it goes right along with the weekend challenge over at the Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique Members group on FB. It’s a color challenge.
This was what we were given:

and here’s the cover to my mini album: 

Did I get close or what?! LOL All the papers came from Simple Stories. I fussy cut the feathers from one of the papers in the collection. The Pom Pom trim and enamel dots are from Felicity Jane Studios. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

No comments: