Friday, March 6, 2015

I'm Late Showing My Love!

Hello all!
 
My last Mystery image swap card.....well, pictures were took, the package was mailed and I received the swap cards back in the mail. BUT, the card never made it to my blog! Good grief, I'm so behind.
 
Oh well, so sorry you had to wait for this one, even though, there isn't much traffic to my blog lately since I haven't been keeping it up like I should, so I know there aren't that many that missed it. :(
But, I know my Mysterious Sisters missed it and for that I apologize to the group. I currently don't have home internet (I'm at my Mom's making my blog post today) we are at odds with our provider and trying to get a new one. Anyway, that is my reasoning for my tardiness. I hope all is well with my crafty friends!!!
 
Here's what I made with Barb's image she sent us last round.
 
 I loved coloring this image! That bear is the cutest!
I had fun with my punches too. :)
Here's the inside of the card. Very simple
 
Barb! Thanks for being our Mysterious hostess!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
 
Until next time...
Blessings...
 
 
 


No comments: