Friday, November 21, 2014

Giving Thanks with the Dueling Darlings!

Hi all!

I'm a few days late posting my November card for the Dueling Darling challenge.
I had so much fun with this kit.
Our hostesses were Kadie (for the Divas) and April (for the Dazzlers). The kit was full of goodies! I have enough for at least 2 more cards. The theme was give thanks, make a thank you card. Also, there was no image to really color....they wanted us to focus on the sentiment. That is right up my alley. I love clean and simple crafting and not having to color an image is well............simple :)

Here's what I made:


Isn't that paper gorgeous?!!!
I cut my sentiment out with a Spellbinders die. I think it fit around it perfectly.

My card is 6"x6" square.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Until next time...
Blessings...


4 comments:

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous, Melina!! I love that you cut the sentiment with the scalloped oval die...perfect! All the details are so elegant from the pretty papers to the lovely die cuts, buttons, flower and pearls!

dweatter said...

I like the 6x6 size card. Your layout is wonderful. Love the doiley behind the strip of paper and sentiment and random placement of the buttons.

Barb said...

Such a pretty card--great layout and I love the embellishments!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a pretty card. I really like the colors and the layout featuring them. Great job!