Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Mystery is....Where is Spring?!

Hi all!

I'm back with my card for the current round of Mystery Swappers....a group of happy card makers on Split Coast Stampers website.
The real Mystery around here though is..........GOSH! Where is the Spring weather?! The high today was like 35* and it spit snow! It's almost April and it feels like it is still January. Oh me!

For this Mysterious round of card making, Ms. Mae was our hostess. She sent us an adorable SU! image.

This is what I made:

I made a super simple card (gasp! I know you can't believe that) with her cute image. I wanted it to be the spotlight.

Here's the inside:
I can't wait to see what everyone else did with this image.
Thanks Mae for a great round of Mystery Swappers!

Until next time...
Blessings...


3 comments:

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Melina...I love the colors and feel of this card. I sure hope one finds its way into my returns...this is absolutely stunning...

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, your card is adorable, inside and out!

I love the way you did the sentiment piece!

MiamiKel said...

YOur card matches your blog! :) Lovely job!