Monday, February 24, 2014

I {HEART} Bookmarks


Hi all!

I wanted to share a bookmark I made today.
We have a monthly challenge over at the Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique's Members group on FB. This month's challenge is Hearts. Your creation must be heart shaped.

I decided to try my hand at a corner bookmark.

 I cut my heart base. Then, I layered on 1" circle punched from scrap paper.
 I then sprayed the entire thing with shimmer Mr. Huey's added some red and white....let dry
 Then drew some faux stitches around each circle and added.....
a button with a metal embellishment in the middle.

I had fun making this....I love the layered circle look!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today :)

Until next time...
Blessings...


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is a beautiful way to find your page!