Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Little Angel Christmas Card

Hi all!
Are you running around getting holiday shopping done?
Me, I'm so behind it's not even funny! I don't have a clue what I'm getting for who this year! YIKES! 2 weeks until Christmas and this girl needs to get busy!

Instead, I've been playing in my craft room! LOL

Here's a little card I made:

I just got this C.C. Designs stamp, "Peace on Earth" ain't she cute?! :)

here are a couple of close ups

I love the shine spray from Mister Huey's! So much shimmer!!!


Be sure to play along at Twisted Tuesdays!
We want to see you "Cut Corners" ~ Fussy cut something on your card and make a decorative corner (rounded, banner, decorative punch, etc)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
I have a process video for this card.

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a SWEET card, Melina! Love the image and the dots!

Now, might I suggest you get out of the craft room and do some Christmas shopping?!!?!?