Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Altered Box Swap

Hi all!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. The holidays have kept us so busy. I pray you had a wonderful holiday with family and friends.

I wanted to share a box I altered for a swap I was in at the Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique on FB.

It all started with a simple little balsa box from HobLob that I painted silver and then just started adding elements to it....


Here's the back....

and the side....

and the little glass pebble feet I added....

Altered art is out of my comfort zone but I was excited about how this turned out.
Here are a few things I added to the inside...
along with a few more ribbons and trims.

I also have a video on YT of the details of the box along with the box I received!
Check it out here:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina


No comments: