Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!

.......at Red Carpet Studios! :)

Show us food on your creations!

our Sponsor is:


Here's what I made:
I received this card kit in a swap (one of Forest Ranger's (Jeanette's) swaps). I love this stamp set "Thanks Be For Thee". The sentiments in it are darling! There is also a turkey image. I am watching a few of these for sale on Ebay as I type! LOL I want it!!!! :)
I cut the image out with the Spellbinders Labels 14 die and my Big Shot. I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers.


 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to play along at RCS!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina
 


1 comment:

:: BlueInks :: said...

This card turned out so cute! I too like the sentiment and how you die cut it. Speaking of die cuts, the image looks great with that shape too!