Sunday, September 29, 2013

Going All Pink with Red Carpet Studios

Whoops!
Where did my RCS post go?
Guess I can't rely on blogger huh?....

For this challenge over at RCS we are gettin' Pretty in Pink!

Our Sponsor:

and here's what I made:

Our baby girl loves pink so this was simple for me to figure out who my subject would be! :)
I used a snowfall acetate sheet from Hunkydory on top of the Melon Mambo card stock. I found a piece of plaid, glittery scrap to accent. The snowflakes are cut with the Art Booking cartridge. I love the new vintage button and resin pieces from Stampin' Up! I thought they made lovely snowflake centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Be sure to check out the Red Carpet Studios challenge #54 found HERE.

Until next time...
Blessings...



Melina



4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Fun layout! I really like pink with the snowflakes. I have some DP with both...I kinda hoard it! LOL Great job.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwww... what a sweet layout. Love it!

Lori Turner said...

What an adorable layout, Melina!! WTG!

Heidi said...

Super Layout Melina, love those snow flakes