Monday, August 5, 2013

Sassy, Sassy, She's Our Gal!

Hi all!
Today the Crafty Gals are sharing their creativity with you! We are honoring Sassy (Joan) from our group this month. Sassy has a great style, loves bright colors and loves doing altered projects. You should see the rock she altered.....yes, she altered a rock and it is gorgeous! So many wonderful projects on her blog! WOW! Here's a link: Sassy Moments
Well, I don't do many altered projects but thought it would only be fitting to try another just for Sassy!

I purchased the bottle at HobLob a few months ago (on sale 50% off) to alter and use to hold small buttons.
I used the Prima Lady Bird collection along with some trims and seafoam seam binding.
I love the top in this bottle :)


Now, when I need a small button, I'll reach for my altered bottle and think of Ms. Sassy! :)

I can't wait to check out all the other Crafty Gals blogs. If you'd like to also you can find their blogs in my right sidebar.

I am entering this at The Paper Players Challenge ~ Anything but a Card
Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

5 comments:

Zella said...

Melina, you should continue in the altering thing cause you're quite good at it! Love the color blue too. :)

Barb said...

Sweet Bottle Melina! I love everything that you used to alter it--and I know you will think of Sassy every time you use a button!

Sassy said...

Oh my word, Melina - you altered sassy-style! The colors and paper used are gorgeous. Great bottle for buttons! I see more altering in your future! Love the inking around all the edges . Beautiful ribbon! You did an outstanding job!

Sharon said...

Very Pretty!!!

stampwithsandy said...

Wow Melina, you certainly know how to jazz up a bottle! Just lovely! The bits of ribbon and lace are so sweet. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!