Sunday, May 12, 2013

Clean and Simple and NO WORDS!?!? WHAT?!

OH MY!
This week's CAS challenge (SCS) is a doozie!

Create a card using no sentiment at all but your image must convey a sentiment.

Well since today (May 12th) is my birthday, I had to go with a birthday theme :)


I love my one and only Whipper Snapper stamp! LOL

I colored the image with Spectrum/Noir markers then cut it out and mounted it on a piece of basic gray card stock that I had die cut with the Spellbinders Labels Fourteen die. I traced around the edge of the die with a white gel pen. The blue paper is from a MME stack called Away We Go.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

1 comment:

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

It is hard to creat a card without a sentiment. You did a great job. Love how you colored the image and cut him out.