Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Awwww, Look at that Beach Pic!

Hi everyone!

I'm back with another scrapbook page.
Here's our little sweetie at the beach, just chillin' :)


I love these black and white pics we got at the beach several years ago. We went to Disney World and then spent a day at a nearby beach. We had a great time.

Every piece used on this page is from my scrap bin, except for the background of SU! Early Espresso of course.

I used this sketch from a brand new blog called Sketch with Color:

It's for their Design Team Call!
Go over and check them out. I can't wait to see their first challenge.

Thanks so much for visiting!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

5 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Oh Melina what a cutie!!!. Love that background colour and how it goes so nice with the DP details. Love those flowers as well. Very nice page!!!

Heather B said...

Cute!! I love how you took the scalloped pieces at the bottom and made them scattered a bit (can't find my words tonight!!)

Ana Carolina Little said...

Melina, I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please visit my blog to see what this is all about. Congratulations!!!

Carol W said...

Great scrapbook page Melina...I too love the black and white pictures...you have highlighted the image perfectly on this page...

Athina said...

Great layout! I love the colors!