Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Come Fly By Twisted Tuesdays!


Hi! Yes, you are not sick or going crazy....
this is my 2nd blog post in as many days! LOL :) hahahahahaha

We are "Flying By to Say Hi!" at Twisted Tuesdays this week.
Come check us out.
The Twist is you must use 3 different embellishments on your "flying" creation.

Here's what I made:


This was my first time using this Spellbinders die set. I love it! I love it even more because I got it at a bargain price :)
The sentiments are from CTMH.
The kite stamp is from the Michael's dollar bin.

My 3 different embellishments are 6mm Ivory pearls, a Pink resin rose and a Black Tulle bow.

We hope to see you at Twisted Tuesdays Challenge blog this week!

Also, enter our Design Team Call. You have 1 more week. :)

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, your card is awesome. The colors are striking - kraft, black and white. WOW! And I love the pearls!

MiamiKel said...

Oh such a vision! I love the classic elegance your cards beholds - the kites off to the side with the big sentiment as a focal point (almost has a vintage flair to it!) And a bargain- that's the best part! YGG! blessings!

Patty Gorka said...

Love the idea of kites, so creative! Great choice for the 3 different embellishments that you used....tulle- that's something I never think of.

Carol W said...

Lovin' this card...well done Melina...well done..

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like how you embellished the sentiment - great ideas!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Beautiful card Melina...LOVE the challenge this week. I hope I can play. I like your new blog look!!!

Barb said...

Great card--love the colors and the embellishments are perfect!

Athina said...

I really like the black ribbon, nice touch!

Heather B said...

Gorgeous!!!