Friday, July 20, 2012

A Mysterious Pony!


Hey!
It's time to share the Mystery with you!
The Mystery swappers on SCS love finding out what image they will be working with. This round, Kate is hosting and she sent such a cute image. I love it!

Here's what I created using the image she sent us:

Is that not the cutest little pony?! Not because of my coloring...it's just cute! :) I love her little prancing hoof. :)

I used lace on this card. That's not a regular thing for me but I like it. I cut the image out with my Spellbinders....used a MS punch on the chocolate piece....and cut out some stamped flowers to go with "my little pony" ;)

I hope Kate likes my cards and I can't wait to see what the other Mysterious Swappers make using this great image.

Thank you for stopping by my little blog!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

12 comments:

April said...

I love this!
{Must go beg Kate for one.}

I especially like the single strand of twine and your cut out posies!!

craftieodmae said...

ah.this is priceless, love the layout and that fantastic image!

Darlene said...

Wow, Melina, this is soooo cute! Using my favorite color, yummy, rich brown! I love the background DP that you used and the splash of color under the brown border-punched trim is a great accent! Very nicely done!

Carol said...

So cute! I love that pony image too. I have been looking for a pony for a granddaughter's bday card. That one is perfect, do you know where it is from?

Ana Carolina Little said...

What a nice card Melina!!!. Love those papers and the colour combo you chose. I like her hair as well!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are so right... that is one cute pony! Super awesome card!

Heather B said...

This is so cute, Melina!! In my opinion, a very hard image to play with. Great job!

Barb said...

Very cute Melina--I do love the colors!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like how you used different DP. The layout is great and your little flower stamp is just perfect!

AnnMarie said...

Such a cute, fun card! :)

Lela said...

It is a cute pony, fun card

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! I love this card!!!