Monday, May 14, 2012

Birthday Goodies and a Candy Winner!


Hi!
I hope your week is getting off to an inky or scrappy start! :)

As promised, I'm back with a few pics of my birthday goodies along with what I got for Mother's Day AND...............my Birthday Blog Candy Winner!

First off, here's some beautiful cards I got for my birthday...
These card are from my kids, my hubby and some dear crafty friends :) thank you so much!

Now, hubby did good this year....I asked for stamp $$$ and he delivered! LOL
Then as I was in Kirkland's before my birthday supper, I found this beauty!!!
 (sorry for the wonky pic) This gorgeous piece of wall decor is going on my dining room wall. I fell in love with the giant chipboard letters and how they were decorated. When my mom saw this she said "that's you". :)

Mother's Day
This cute card is from my kiddos. They are so sweet. The plant behind is an indoor mini rose bush. I've been wanting one of these for a long time. I got this beautiful pink one for Mother's Day!

My Sweet Mama 
 Along with me giving my mom a Mother's Day card....she gave me one too!
I think she did a lovely job! thank you Mama!

NOW

WHAT

YOU

REALLY

WANTED

TO

SEE

the winner of my birthday blog candy is.........




Here's her "PILE"!
There's stuff on top of stuff. To see the complete list of things included in her pile go here.
Congratulations Diane! I hope you enjoy your Candy. :)
Thanks to everyone that left a comment! I appreciate you.

Have a great day!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Looks like you made out pretty well! Congrats to Diane!

Patty Gorka said...

Congrats Diane, you're sure to love your pile! Melina, I think you blog candy was such a great idea!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations, Diane! Melina, you had a wonderful birthday - so glad!!!!

MiamiKel said...

How sweet!! Looks like you had a mighty nice birthday and Mommy's day combined! You are a blessing!! x0x0

Darlene said...

Congratulations on your big win, Diane! Melina, I enjoyed seeing the pics of your Mother's Day and birthday, both sound wonderful! Hugs!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Melina,
I'm so excited that I won. As you know, May is my birthday month too so it was awesome to get some crafting gooidies the day after my birthday. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Diane!!