Saturday, February 11, 2012

Anniversary Enchantment

Hello!
Are you getting inky today? :)

I made a card using my Everyday Enchantment dsp as the focal point. What do you think?

That piece is my favorite from this pack. I punched the hearts from the Owl punch. That's Poppy Parade c/s with pearls.
This is also the first project that I used my new labels collection framelits. They have a great vintage feel to them.
This will be my In-laws Anniversary card. We share the same Anniversary month. Ain't that cute?! :)

Challenges:
The Outlawz's CAS Challenge 020512 - Make an engagement, wedding, or anniversary card. Happy 25th Anniversary Diana!
Paper Take Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes with a bonus: hearts
Have a good one!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

6 comments:

April said...

It is cute! Happy Anni to your in-laws!

Wonderful card. Love the new framelits ;-). And that dp looks great!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Anniversary card Melina! I love the whole design. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love how this turned out - the layout is great! You know, that I call and consider that 'grandma paper'. I love me some grandma paper!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super pretty Melina! Have a great day1

Ana Carolina Little said...

Beautiful card Melina!!!. Those framelits are gorgeous!!!. Good job!!!

Lela said...

Very cute! I'm sure your Inlaws will like it. What a great way to spotlight some pretty DSP