Thursday, December 8, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Creations! Day 9

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 9th day of my 25 Days of Christmas event here at the Crafty Scrapper! Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate your comments :) (check out my post from November 30 to see what all the hoop la is about!)
This card started out as a very simple "red on white stamp a little" card. It just looked too plain so I dolled it up a bit :)

I added the black strips punched with the dotted scallop ribbon punch and then added the 3 black brads. I love the new Sounding Joy stamp set from SU!. Joy to the World is one of my favorite Christmas songs.
Have a good one!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

4 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful! The color combo makes it look truly elegant. :)

April said...

Nice! Think this one is super cool!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Melina, I love this set too. Your card looks really elegant, love it!!!. Way to go girl!!!

Darlene said...

This is a classy card, Melina! Love the color combo and all the little "extra" touches you've added. Nicely done!