Wednesday, December 7, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Creations! Day 8

Happy Day 8 of my 25 Days of Christmas event here at the Crafty Scrapper! Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate your comments :) (check out my post from November 30 to see what all the hoop la is about!)
Here' my first attempt at a pennant punch tree...

I know what you're thinking..."Where is she when all these things are posted and created by the professionals and tutorial are made". I know! I'm so behind with the trends. (If you follow my blog, you'll know that last month I made my first Lollie (scored piece of dsp laid flat to look like a flower/pinwheel). But, why am I telling you the description of those pretty little circles? I'm the one that's behind.
Anywho, I'm rambling. So, I used old olive dsp and my pennant punch to make my Christmas tree. The gifts are from the Party Hearty set and the sentiment is from the Petite Pairs set.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is gorgeous Melina! Love that textured panel & your pennant tree...how creative and I never would've thought of that!! Awesome work Hun & TFS!!!

April said...

Hmmm.....I am even farther behind in my trends.....still haven't made my first rosette....lmbo!

This is a darling tree, no matter how you made it or how far behind you think you are!! I love the layout and I just used that EF for the first time and love it!

Can't wait to see the rest of your Christmas cards!

AnnMarie said...

Wonderful tree! Really cute card! You, my dear, are not behind! You are fashionably late is all! :)

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, a pennant punch tree, what a great idea! I'm going to have try making one!