Tuesday, December 6, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Creations! Day 7

Happy Day 7 of my 25 Days of Christmas event here at the Crafty Scrapper! Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate your comments :) (check out my post from November 30 to see what all the hoop la is about!)
Here is the last card we made at October's Christmas card class.

I love the look of kraft/crumb cake with the white gel pen accents. It almost looks like you're looking into a snow globe at the lodge. I also like how she demonstrated the sentiment on the banner. Before we made our card she showed us to use the square punch to make the banner ends. I would always use my scissors and mess it up! Good Grief! Why didn't I know this?! I feel like a doe doe sometimes! :)
Happy Sunday to ya! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another "installment" of my 25 days of Christmas event!!!!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

7 comments:

April said...

Lovely! I agree that the white gel pen is fabby...a under-used tool at my house!

Ana Carolina Little said...

I love that stamp and what you did with the snow in the roof. Very festive card Melina!!!

Barb said...

Very Pretty Card Melina--the house is so cute!

Athina said...

Ah, neat idea with a square punch. Sometimes it is the simplest things I don't realize. Beautiful card! TFS!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Your card is fabulous. Thanks for hint on the banner. I avoided them because I didn't know how to do them.

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhh I"m in love :) Can we do a swap so I can have one?!! This is just amazing, and what I pray and truly hope to see when we head off to Tennessee! x0x0

Darlene said...

Wow!! Now I NEED a white gel pen. This card is so lovely, the colors, the accents, it really does look like a snow globe! And you are not the only doe doe, I also thought that everyone used scissors to make the banner cuts!