Wednesday, December 21, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Creations Day 22

Wow! Wow! Wow! Here we are, Day 22! Believe it or not it has not been hard to keep up with daily posts for my 25 Days of Christmas Creations here on my blog. It has been wonderful sharing my craftiness!
Today I'm sharing with you a little something I've made this year to give to friends and neighbors. I've decided that I would like to start making ornaments each year to give to neighbors/friends. I really don't like trying to think of monetary things to give to people outside my family. I don't want to sound like a "Scrooge"....not at all. I just think, there are so many people in need around the world that me thinking what I could buy for friends and neighbors just takes away from what's really important. If they are a true friend and caring neighbor, just the fact that we think of them at this time of year is enough. That's the way I think anyway....just my 2 cents. When I get something from someone unexpectedly, it just warms my heart that I was in their thoughts during this wonderful season!
This year, I went with a snowflake theme.....

What do you think?

These could also be used as tags on gifts.
I cut the snowflake with my Cricut. Then punched out another snowflake with the SU! punch, added a circle and sentiment.
I hand wrote on the back of each "God bless! From: The Pylant's 2011"
God Bless you too! Have a great day!
Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

5 comments:

April said...

Very thoughtful! That IS what the season is all about!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Very cute Melina and a very good idea!!!. You are absolutely right about the gifts. I'm with you in that one. Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute!! They'd make cute tags too.

Unknown said...

You are amazing! Love this idea!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Cute snowflakes.