Saturday, December 10, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Creations Day 11

Day 11 is here! Are you enjoying my 25 days of Christmas Creations? I hope so. (see my November 30th post to see what all the hoop la is about)

Today I'm sharing a card we made in class Tuesday night. I had this idea while using the SU! stocking punch one day. What if you put something "in" the stocking? So, this card was born...

So, very simple, but so darling! :)
I used the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set for the peppermint candy and gingerbread man. Just stamp them and cut them out. Then, put the stocking on with dimensionals after you adhere the "stocking stuffers" to the back.
The last few weeks I'm all about making my sentiment it's own show piece. I've been layering my sentiments all different ways. This card was no exception. :)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

4 comments:

Athina said...

Wow Melina! You are doing great at keeping up with the 25 days of Christmas! What a cute card. I love the goodies inside the stocking!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, what a sweet card. Love the stocking, overflowing with gits.

April said...

Great card! I love the items in the filling!

Darlene said...

Great take on the layering of the sentiment! Hopefully you don't mind if I copy your idea of filling the stocking on some of my Christmas cards this year! This particular green & red combo is refreshing to me. Thanks for sharing (again!)
Hugs!