Sunday, September 25, 2011

Paper Princess Challenge!

Hello peoples! Happy first of the week.
Today I'm sharing a card I made for a special challenge. I'm in a blog group on SCS called the Paper Princesses. We are a busy little group. So, it is a thrill that we are taking a few minutes to create. Moira challenged us to make a Christmas card. I told her I had usually already started my Christmas cards by now but that I'm way, way behind. So, I'm hoping this will give me a good kick in the rump! :0
Here's what I came up with...

I'm leaning more and more toward my SU! bird punch for Christmas cards. I love making the wings a different color to match the cards. I love the look of the split top note also.
Here's hoping you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina
Supply list:
SU! bird punch, big shot, top note die, jolly holiday paper pack, cherry cobbler c/s, old olive satin ribbon, old olive c/s, very vanilla c/s, basic black ink, misc. black rhinestone.
stamps: SU! Word Play

6 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful! Great job on the challenge! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!!

Barb said...

Pretty Card Melina--love the design and the colors are perfect!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Well, I have to agree! I too love the split top note you used, as well as that bird punch. The colors are really nice as well. Great job, Melina!

April said...

I love this card! The colors are perfect for the season. And yet, the layout is versatile enough to work with a multitude of sentiments!

Carol W said...

Great job on this card Melina...I really like how you are using a different colored wing...very clever.....