Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SUOnly Blog Challenge ~ Anniversaries!

Hello all!
I hope you're having a great start to your week. My crafting mojo is flowing!!! I'm so glad too b/c it's been a dry creek bed for a while now! *giggle*
Today is a new challenge over at the SUOnly Blog. Our challenge for you is to make an Anniversary card. You can find the link in my right side bar (top)
Here's what I came up with...

My supplies for this card are: basic black, whisper white and cherry cobbler c/s ~ Patterns 1 Sizzix plate, big shot, white baker's twine, 3 heart punch, circle punches, blender pen ~ It's the Thought stamp set ~ basic black and cherry cobbler ink pads

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Leave me some bloggy love. I love coming back and seeing who visited me! :)
Until next time...
Blessings...
Melina

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

I love the clean look, but the heart border is adorable!

marsha said...

This is just stunning Melina! I love the contrast or your colors and what a fabulous border!
Hugs,
Marsha

Moira said...

Oh I like this.. I must may have to case the idea for a scrapbook page for my wedding album.