Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SUO Challenges Are "Rolling" Along

Hi everybody!



I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted to my little 'ole blog.



Being between houses is proving to be challenging in the uploading department. I get confused trying to use Mom's software. You know, when you get use to doing it your way, then have to learn a new way, well it just kind of throws you for a loop.


Anywho, I made a card for this week's SUO Challenge, to use your Stampin' Around Wheels. I truly don't use them as much as I'd like. They are just not my go to stamps. I loved getting them out though and playing.


My hubby and I celebrated 13 years of marriage yesterday and this is the card I gave him...




Supplies:

Paper ~ Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Basic Gray

Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black

Stamps ~ Baroque Motifs, Baroque Border wheel, Well Scripted (I think?)

Accessories ~ Big Shot, Circles #2 die, Top Note die, Basic Black grosgrain ribbon


Red is hubbs favorite color, so I wanted to work that into the card. It's very hard for me to make masculine cards. I hope this one fits the bill. :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Until next time...

Blessings...


Melina

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, your card is beautiful. I love the color combination and the variety of shapes you incorporated into the layout. Awesome!

Heidi Baks said...

Love the CAS style! Very elegant!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Very lovely!

Colleen said...

This is so elegant and manly:)

Carol W said...

Congratulations on your anniversary...What a great card...congrats on the move as well...

Moira said...

This is so fantastic! Beautiful and definitely a great card for a guy!