Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Join Us At SU-Only Challenges!

Hi!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today :-)

I hope you have a chance to join us over at SU-Only Challenges. Today's Challenge is to use the new fabric or waffle paper in the Holiday Mini. Oh, and if you don't have either of those you can use ribbon in a creative way! Yay for that! Because I didn't have any of the new fabric or waffle paper *Whoops*

Oh well, I think my use of ribbon is pretty cute....

Supplies:
Paper ~ White, Garden Green
Ink ~ Early Espresso
Stamps ~ Word Play
Accessories ~ Pumpkin pie ribbon, Early Espresso ribbon, Real Red ribbon, Bashful Blue ribbon, SU! pearls


I never use Garden Green. I thought it went well with the colors of ribbon I used so I tried it. What do you think?

I hope you're having a great week!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

5 comments:

Scrapbooking With ME Crafts said...

Too cute baby, for all of you who don't know this is my wonderfully talented daughter. I am so proud of her. She is a blessing!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, your card is gorgeous and oh-so-creative! I love that butterfly!!!

April said...

I love it....AND....I love that you put DP behind your punched butterfly!!

~Paola~ said...

ohh soo totally cool card!
I will definetly case this idea...*awesome* indeed!!*tfs*

Colleen said...

So cute - I love the colors, and the way you used the ribbon is really neat!