Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Competing Princess Challenge!

Hello lovely ladies!

I hope you're having a great week ;-)

Today is the day to post the next Competing Princesses Challenge. This month our team had a great hostess...........giggle.............it is ME! Hahahahaha And for our other team AnnMarie is hostess.
We decided to make the theme "Punch Art", since AnnMarie and I love it so much!

Here's what I came up with, with the kit I sent to my team....

I love that Sweet Pea dsp. I hate that it retired. :(
For my punch art I used the SU! butterfly punch and a brad. I sponged two punchies and drew on some "veins" to make a pansy.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

6 comments:

Craft Paper said...

So pretty! I couldn't figure out how to incorporate the button! Your looks great!!

AnnMarie said...

Gorgeous card! You are a tough competitor, my friend! Beautiful...love it! :)

April said...

Wow...that's a cute idea!!! Super cute card!

Melanie said...

LOVED this kit!! Love the CAS, so much fun. Great card!!

Colleen said...

That paper is so pretty and I LOVE the pansy!

Moira said...

Super cute!