Monday, September 20, 2010

September's Competing Princesses Challenge!

Hello ladies...
I'm so glad you stopped by today.

I'm having computer problems, because of....VISTA!!! Ugh! It came on the computer and worked wonderfully for 9 months and now it's like it had an evil baby! ;-) Anywho, I've not been able to update my blog as much as I'd like since I have to work my schedule around my computer's temperament. Worse case, I have to go to my mom's or the library to get on the internet. hoooo, hummmm....

Well, today I wanted to share with you my September creation for the Competing Princesses Challenge!
Terria, is our team's hostess this month and she sent a cutie cute kit!!! She and Colleen (hostess for the other team) chose "apple cider" as the theme. This is what I came up with...



I didn't add anything! All of this was in the kit she sent! You did a great job Terria :-) I decided to use the green textured c/s as my base and mount the image at the top. It's a slender card but still fits in a standard A2 envelope.
(see my random flower behind the card? It came up out of nowhere....hummmm, it's beautiful, even prettier than some of the "intentional" flowers I planted!)

I finally got a few copic markers (yeah, I know, I'm behind!) and used those on the little mouse and my watercolor pencils on the "apple cider".

Be sure to visit my competing princess sisters and see all their wonderful creations this month. Their blogs are listed in my left sidebar.

Have a great day!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

8 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Awwww!! Super cute!!! Love this!

Terria said...

Oh it turn out great I was afraid no would get apple cider form the image but I love you did an awesome job:)

Craft Paper said...

Very cute!!! Great job, Melina Whoo hoo!

Moira said...

Love this! what a neat card.. and a little busier than normal for you! But definitely awesome!!

April said...

Super cute kit...love those apples!!

Melanie said...

Ah so super cute, you did awesome with the challenge card.

Colleen said...

Cuteness! Love the layout:)

JayLynn said...

So cute! What a neat card fold style!