Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Craft Show Projects Part 2

Hiya!

I've got quite a few things to share with you today. If you've been reading my blog, you know I'm trying to get ready for a Craft Show this Saturday....yeah, this Saturday!!! Yikes! I've never had a booth at a Craft Show and I'm very anxious. I don't know if I'm making too much and too many or if I'll wind up making lots more through out the day. Of course, I hope it's the latter. I'm taking most all my supplies, even my Big Shot and dies so I hope to be able to "demo" lots of things as people walk by and visit. The CS I'm going to is a first for the town. It's a neighboring town about 20 miles away. So, I'm not sure what kind of crowd to expect. I'm hoping I get lots of new SU! customers from this though.

Here are a few projects I've been working on this week to take:

If you have not ordered the new punch from the Holiday Mini....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? This punch is a must have! I've used it A LOT since I've gotten it. It is a perfect size for little tags.....whether it be for goody bags or on gifts. I used the SU! stamp set, "Fang-tastic" for these tags and the 4x6" cello bags (SU!). The string is crochet thread.


Simple, Easy, peasy!!!! Christmas card! I used the SU! set "Christ is Born". The ink colors are Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.


This is one of my favorite cards I've made for the show. I used the SU! set, "Jolly Bingo Bits". The card base is bashful blue then a panel of old olive c/s that I punched with the scallop trim border punch. I stamped the images with real red, bashful blue, old olive and chocolate chip ink and punched them out. The sentiment is stamped in real red ink (SU! Bright Christmas set)


Kickin' it old school with this card. This is the layout I used with the very first SU! card I ever made.....stamping the images on the top and putting a piece of c/s or dsp on the bottom....VERY, VERY, EASY!!! This card also uses the Jolly Bingo Bits set and the Bright Christmas set. The ink is certainly celery, real red and old olive and the ribbon is certainly celery grosgrain.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

9 comments:

debzdogz said...

Good Luck at your craft show! You've made some adorable stuff that i bet will be a hit...especially as you demo things! i am just starting out in craft shows with my painting so i can understand the nerves! You'll do great!

marsha said...

WOW Melina, you have been super busy! These are all just fabulous and I know I would be buying lots of these! Great job!
Hugs, Marsha

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! Melina, you have certainly been busy, Busy, BUSY! I love your creations..... hope you sell them all and have lots of fun at the Craft Show!!!

April said...

Those are all gorgeous projects, my friend! You will do well at this show, I am sure!

Craft Paper said...

Super cute stuff! I really like the card with all the little circles!

Moira said...

Oh gosh I love that "fang-tastic" set. So adorable!

I'm sure you will be a huge hit at the craft show!

dweatter said...

Great cards Melina! Good luck at your craft fair.

Colleen said...

You've been a busy girl! Love these, and I think the poinsettia card is my fave!

April said...

These are amazing! I hope you did really well, got lots of sales and some contacts for SU!!!!!