Friday, September 10, 2010

Couple of Pumpkins

Hey people! ;)

I'm getting more and more into punch art with my paper crafting. Slowly but surely I would love to start making those cute creatures/animals/people I see crafters making.....some day maybe.
But, today I'm sharing some easy, easy punch art!


Who among you have not tried the oval punch pumpkins? If you haven't you need too. They are super easy and super cute! For the stems I cut 3 pieces of hemp twine and twisted them together with a dab of tombo adhesive. The card base is Crumb Cake with the splatter stamp from Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamped all over in chocolate chip ink.

Supplies:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Natural White
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Stamps ~ Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Just Believe
Accessories ~ Sponge daubers, kraft ribbon, hemp twine

Hope you like my creation today! Also, hope you're enjoying some cooler temps like we are! Yay! I'm lovin' it :)

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

10 comments:

April said...

I love these little pumpkins! I must say that I have never tried this....lol

dweatter said...

Love your clean and simple card. The pumpkins are great...love how you made the stems.

JayLynn said...

Ooooh you are queen of the CAS cards girl!! I just LOVE the pumpkins, I just may have to give those a try :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute pumpkins, Melina! Very crafty.

Lesley said...

Too cute, I may have to CASE it!

Colleen said...

Adorable! If I had an oval punch, I would totally make these:)

April said...

I haven't but I am now!!! Those are soooooooo adorable!! Thanks for the inspiration as always!

Nance Leedy said...

I haven't either but you have completely inspired me to try it! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Can't wait for the next SUO challenge...cheers!

Moira said...

Super cute - will have to try it.. but might have to cut my ovals from the cricut as I don't have an oval punch.

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful card! Love, love, love those punch-y pumpkins!!