Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Shot Challenge at the SU-Only Blog!

Hello Everybody!

It's time for another SUO Challenge! We had a great number of entries for our first challenge. I hope you can join us for our second challenge, "Use your Big Shot".

My card is a little different. I decided to make a round card with my scallop and circle dies...


Supplies:
paper ~ dsp pack (In Colors) - Concord Crush, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
ink ~ Chocolate Chip
stamps ~ Fundamental Phrases
Accessories ~ Big Shot, Scallop circle die, large circle die, dots embossing folder, XL Bird Punch, circle punch, half pearl

I distressed the edges of my sentiment piece and adhered it with glue dots and then popped my bird up on dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to hop on over to the SU-Only Challenge Blog to check out the other ladies creations and enter your own!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

13 comments:

Jenn D said...

I need to get some more of these circles. What a fun card! I love the shape and all of the texture the embossing gives it. The patterned bird is adorable!

Melanie said...

How beautiful, I LOVE IT!!!

Deb said...

Love the circle idea for a card...and such a cute little bird!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Melina, this is just stunning! What a great color combo and love the swiss dots folder for the center of your circle card - lovely!

Colleen said...

Neat card shape, and the paper is gorgeous!

JayLynn said...

How lovely! I love the texture!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Neat card, Melina! The colors are perfect together.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Such a cute card. Very simple but with big impact.
PS: thanks for the comment on my blog.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Melina, this is beautiful! I love the color scheme... and the roundness of it! ;)

April said...

This card is outstanding!!! LOVE the bird!!!

Craft Paper said...

I love the dots embossing you used. The bird is sweet! Great card!!

Tracey Parrott said...

Thank you for commenting and I pray you have a great year subbing! Blessings!

Moira said...

Beautiful!

Love those two colours together!