Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Blog Candy Winner!!!!

Hello ladies!

Remember my blog candy I posted last month? Well, I only had 5 comments on it. Don't get me wrong....thank you so very much to the 5 that commented....I just wish I would have had more so I could have added all the other yummy stuff to the candy.

Anywho, drum roll please................................................MiamiKel is the winner of 50 stamped images from me!

Here's what she said:

"Oh Melina, congratulations on your blog-a-versary! Here's to many more! What a generous soul you are to have a yummy give-away - I'm already a follower :) Such a blessing you are and here's to many more creations yet to come! x0x0

July 15, 2010 12:08 PM"

Kelly, email me at melinap@centurytel.net with your snail mail address and I'll get these out to you asap.

Thank you so much to the ladies that participated! You are appreciated :)

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

2 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congrats, Kelly! The blog candy was nice of you to do Melina.

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhhh my goodness, my jaw just dropped! Oh Melina, how blessed of a day this is! WHat a surprise! And a treat! T hank you sooo much for the awesome chance - woww!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you! x0x0x0