Sunday, December 13, 2009

VSD Challenge #2

This is my second post of the day. My second VSD Challenge too.
Melanie challenged us to make 4, 1 page scapbook layouts and have at least 2 pictures on each and at least 1 embellishment. Each page was to be at least 8x8 in size, but I'm working on a 7x7 album and I just can't bring myself to scrapbook out of order. I do believe that is why I'm so far behind though....because I get tired of scrapbooking the same event...in order...and I take a break and it's usually weeks before I'm back at it. Anyway, I never have been able to scrapbook out of order. I have all my pics lined up as what to scrap next and if I get out of order my world turns upside down. I know weird huh? I guess I am a little OCD! hee! hee!
So, I did 5 pages instead of the 4 b/c I was working on a smaller scale.
Here they are going from my favorite to least favorite...
Keep in mind too that this is still the album I'm working on that have the 'not so good' shots of my kiddos and I just can't bear to throw them away...





This last one I couldn't get the flash not to glare on one of the pics.
That took a lot for me to do. I have never uploaded every page I've worked on in one sitting. There is always one I don't particularly like that I don't want to share. Oh well, putting myself out there feels....freeing! ha, ha hee! hee!
Now I'm tired and ready to hit the sack.
I'll have my Crafty Critters Challenge #14 ready for you tomorrow. Come check it out!
Until next time...
Blessings...



10 comments:

Terria said...

Beautiful layouts:)

Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful pages! I love them!! It definitely makes me sad that I couldn't get this challenge done. Hugs!

marsha said...

So very, very beautiful! Awesome layouts too!

Hugs,
Marsha

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh girl, you rock!!! Your pages are awesome. I'm so inspired and impressed that you put all these beautiful pages together in such a short time frame. I love the silly pictures of your kids, I could never throw them out either.

JayLynn said...

Awww, I love them all! Such beautiful LOs and kiddos :) Great job on the challenge!

Lesley said...

I love your color combo and your kids are too cute!

Tracey said...

Beautiful layouts. Their smiling faces made my morning. TFS!!!

April said...

Wow..you were working up a storm. Great layouts and pictures. I think some of those "not so good" pictures are super cute and fun to look back on!

Colleen said...

What darlings and your layouts are so nice!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job Melina!!! I love them all ...