Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Top Note Fun #3

Okay here is the last of my Top Note craziness this week! :) I still don't have the Big Shot, but I have a friend on SCS who sent me some Top Note's in several different colors and I've been having so much fun! With this card, I used one of my all time favorite SU! stamp sets.....


...Fifth Avenue Floral, don't you just love the flowers in that set? I used white c/s as my base and stamped the large rose from the set all over in chocolate chip ink. The top note is chocolate chip and I stamped the rose in white craft ink. The ribbon is from my stash and so are the pearls. I used my white gel pen and handwrote the sentiment. I love how simple this card is and yet it's very bold.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I promise my next post will not have a top note on it! hee! hee!
Until next time...
Blessings...

8 comments:

marsha said...

How clever!

Hugs,
Marsha

Tracey said...

This is awesome! I love the color and the stamped background:) Super Cute!!!!

Melanie said...

I love, love, love this!!! Great color combo.

paige said...

Stunning card!

Jennifer said...

Very pretty card! I really like how you stamped the flower off the cs a bit. Great job!!

Lesley said...

Very pretty card!

Colleen said...

So pretty - I love that you crossed the ribbon and the pearls are darling!

April said...

What a great card...I love the color combo!