Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My first blog award :)



I was nominated for this award by Jennifer, my blogger buddy! Thank you so much. I've never rec'd anyting like this. You're the best girl! :)

Here is what you need to do after receiving this award:

1. Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


7 things about myself:

1. I love cereal...Lucky Charms is my fave. I eat cereal like dessert after a meal (not every meal of course). weird huh!
2. I have a college degree in Paralegal.
3. I love Asian food...can't get my husband to touch it though so I rarely get to enjoy it! :)
4. My family and my DH's family have known each other for years...my mom changed my DH's diapers on a few occasions....of course this was many, many years ago. Don't tell my DH I told you this :)
5. I loose things every 5 minutes. I can't keep up with anything. My DH has learned to never give my anything he needs to keep up with either. hee! hee!
6. I hate coconut pie but love coconut cake.
7. And like my buddy Jennifer, I too hate, with a passion....MATH!

My nominees: Moira, Jeanette, Colleen, Michelle, Gina, Patty, Tanja
~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time...
Blessins...

4 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

Congratulations on your very first blog award!

thank you so much for sharing this award with me. I am honored!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh wow! I am so excited... I cannot believe you've shared your award with me. Give me a little bit and I'll carry out my resposibilities in being a recipient of this great honor.

Gina Lindsay said...

Thank you! I will try to get it on my blog this weekend! This sis our marathon get everything done Christmas shopping weekend. How funny that you nd your husband's family's have such a history.

April said...

I just loved reading your info! It's great to get to know the little things about our group!