Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas from our silly family to yours!

Today I would like to share with you a family photo that was taken at our first Christmas get together this year. Our children wanted to play with their presents. They wanted no part of pictures! I don't blame them. This particular family gathering is filled with 'kodak moments' all night, every year. So, to show us how much they did not want the picture taken...our children decided to give the fakest smiles...wait I can't even say they're smiles, it looks more like growls, that they could possibly make. They are very funny. At the time, I looked at the camera and thought how awful, I should scold them, but I then thought, nah, they're just kids being kids. I will put this in my scrapbook (maybe even enlarge it :)) and write about all the pictures taken that night and this is how our children deal with it!!!! hehehehe!
Here it is...



So, from our silly family to yours, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I pray you have a safe and wonderful holiday spent with family and friends and great 'kodak moments'! :)

Until next time...
Blessings...

10 comments:

Tracey said...

This is an adorable pictures, growling smiling and all. Merry Christmas and be safe!

Melanie said...

Merry Christmas Melina, I love you girl and hope you have a wonderful, blessed Christmas.

JayLynn said...

What a beautiful family you have!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas :)

Lesley said...

Cute picture! Have a very Merry Christmas!

marsha said...

What a fabulous photo and handsome family!

Hugs and Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

Such a cute picture of your family! Merry Christmas!!!

AnnMarie said...

You have a beautiful family!! Kids will be kids and I think their expressions are priceless! :) Hope you guys had a wonder holiday!

Colleen said...

Adorable! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

April said...

Wonderful family photo!

Susiestampr said...

Melina, it is so great to put a face with your name, was looking at your blog.....will visit again.......
Roooooooooooll Tide.......