Thursday, December 31, 2009

I just have to get one more in....

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great New Year's Eve!
I just had to get one more post in for 2009...this makes 50 for the year. Not bad for just discovering blogging in the middle of the year!!!! :)
Thanks so much to everyone that visits and comments on my humble creations. You are very much appreciated! I hope to get lots more crafty stuff done in the new year.
Come back and visit me as much as possible. I promise to have uplifting posts, a few give aways, and well maybe a few venting paragraphs along the way but I'll try and make them short and sweet! ~hehehehe~

Thanks again for visiting!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Until next time...
Blessings...

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Happy New Year!!!

Melanie said...

Happy New Years to you!!! You have become a dear friend and I look forward to many more fun memories in 2010.